Thursday, October 7, 2010

Barefoot at the Club



The other day Amanda and I were getting ready for the night and when we were slipping on our heels we were talking about girls that don't know how to walk in them. I don't know how many times we have been out and by the middle of the night at a party when everyone is dancing we see girls taking off their heels and putting them by the DJ booth and going back to the dance floor to dance. Ladies.. what is even the point of putting on heels if you a.) don't know how to walk in them and b.) you just end up looking dumb.  I don't get it?! I feel like these girls just make themselves at home when they are at the club. Well I got news for you.. you aren't at home. Put your damn shoes back on and act like a lady and next time throw those forever 21 flats on because this look is just a mess. Nobody wants to see those damn crusty toes of yours.








No comments: