Tuesday, January 4, 2011

a new year to do new things

Yesterday was the first day of winter quarter and as I was walking to my 8:30 class I was thinking to myself what is my new years resolution? I never really had one I just went with the flow. But with 2010 being a great beginning to success for me I want to make higher goals for myself.


YOGA
 I've always been very active but last year I didn't do so many activities. I used to dance a lot so I want to take up on some yoga to help clear the mind and also working on those great streches. My friend Molly gave me names of places I am going to try out.








PERFECT SCORE


High School I did pretty bad but that was because I never went to my classes. But since I started going to college I've made well over a 3.0 but never a 4.0.. I'm hoping by the end of this year I will get all the A's.







SKILLS IN THE KITCHEN




Being raised from an Italian family I am so embarressed I don't cook very well. Everything my mom makes is so good. I'm hoping this year my mom will pass down the tradition and teach me a thing or two :)














CRAFTING


I've always wanted to get more into crafting. I would love making little hair pieces or any other little crafty things for my girl friends. But I don't know how at all haha. I think I will be a trip to see my girl Joann Fab asap.












SPEND LESS TRAVEL MORE



If you know me well enough you know how much I love to spend my money all the time (especially on shoes). I really want to work on spending less and traveling different cities and countries. This is going to be a huge challenge for me but I think I can make it happen :)


Well those are my goals for the year!  Hope I can go through with it all. What are your goals for the year? What are you hoping to achieve?

No comments: