Sunday, September 12, 2010

THE BABES GO TO CANADA!


One of my main babes Molly goes to Canada every year because her family owns two cabins about an hour away from Sue Saint Marie. The cabins they own are surrounded by beautiful trees and crystal clear lake in the middle of no where. She was so sweet to invite the crew this year! So we packed our bags and went for 5 days. So this was pretty much my first time ever camping out like this because no one has ever invited me to go camping.. all my friends would go camping and wouldn't even think to invite me because I don't seem the type to be a "outdoor girl". So this was definitely an experience for me. And boy did we all earn some babe points on this trip.
To sum it all up to you here are some of the photo's:



































No comments: