Friday, October 1, 2010

MEGA BIKES

School just started back up and the best way to get to each class is by riding my little pink single speed. It's cute and I get to every destination quick. But I feel like me and just a few other kids on campus ride normal bikes. Every single girl there rides the biggest mountain bikes I have ever seen in my life. First of all I live in Columbus, Ohio.. I have not seen one damn mountain in Ohio so I don't know why this transporting trend even popped off. These ENORMOUS bikes aren't only 3 times bigger then the girls but they look so ugly. Not only are they ugly but the brobabes on campus that ride these look like they are struggling. They push so hard and break a sweat while me walking i get to the same place quicker then them. These MEGA bikes are hideous and seem pretty pointless to ride in the city.

 






No comments: