Saturday, October 23, 2010

Daily Inspiration: Leah McSweeney


Leah McSweeney is the founder and CEO of one my favorite brands Married to the Mob. The brand isn't just fashionable and always up to date with the latest trends but I feel it is a movement. In one of her interviews Leah talks about how there are so many sweet brands that are only all menswear and she wanted to change that so she created this girl power, "sexy but not to be messed with" clothing line. From loud tees to MOB varsity jackets to trendy dresses, Married to the Mob has it all.
This girl is one of my true inspirations because she knows exactly what she wants for her brand and she doesn't care about what anyone has to say about it. I love the attitude she has because of her passion that she has for fashion and her MOB living life. My dream is to one day work for her, I think she really has something good going on. Get it Girl!












Check out the website and peep the new Fall lookbook www.mttmnyc.com
Also, the MOB Blog www.mobliving.com



No comments: