Tuesday, October 5, 2010

TALENTLE$$ KE$HA





Now I am a big fan of all kinds of music. From Hip Hop to Pop to even Country. Either way I respect the talent that musicians have to offer to their fans and show everyone just how hard they work to be the best. What makes me so mad is how some of these "Artists" become famous and they sing worse then I do.. and trust me I can't sing worth a damn. 
I heard KE$HA about a year ago on her first "hit" Blah Blah Blah. I was thinking okay she's new maybe her next song that comes out will be better but really her shit just got worse. 
You would think since she sucks at performing and singing maybe she would cover that by having good style. But what do I know? I sure didn't think smelly chuck taylors, shirts and tights with holes, greasy krimped hair, and black eyes for make up was fashionable. 




Give me a fucking break.

No comments: